Wednesday, March 8, 2017

The Fame Finale - The Hipster Turf.


As a finale of this semester, we are to design a space for our designated artist (Zach for me).

This is the study model, made by me, Catherine, Cynthia and Marcela. 4 of us are Indonesian students currently pursuing our degree in Taylor's university.


From the study model and some developments, and after 2 months of brainstorming and thinking everything through for my artist. I ended up with "The Hipster Turf" as my final design.

Made this design specially for Zach as a street artist, painter and traveller. The spaces will be shown down below.

1. Gallery and workshop, hanging arts with flying effect, workshop with adjustable easel and aquatint printing station (a method started on 1970s to make copies of arts).

2. Lounge and dining, with kitchen, coffee machine, library and dining table.

3. Bedroom with movable storage.






No comments:

Post a Comment